LED Work Light 12V - 24V Car and Boat IP67 18W

Order code: LA-3081

38.08 je Stk. .   incl. VAT plus Shipping cost

Availability: in stock


Small waterproof LED rescue search and work light for car, truck, boat or industry. IP67
Manufacturer: Kelvin


An ideal floodlight and searchlight for use in all motor vehicles, both civil (boats, cars, camper vans...)
or industrial (ships, cranes, earth moving machines, bulldozers, fork lifts...)
Complete with power LED ( 30000 h).
Very high light intensity 1800 lm
Light colour: 6500K daylight white.
Beam spread: 60° (on order 25°)
Max. Lighting distance: 8m / 1 Lux
Protection degree IP67
Dimensions: Ø 130mm, depth 50mm.
Floodlight with aluminium die-cast body extremely robust and compact,
Sealed, waterproof and maintenance free.
With a steel swivel mounting bracket through a coil, helping absorption of vibrations and also allowing small aiming adjustments.
Flexible supply voltage range from 9V to 30V DC allowing use with batteries, small generators and also in combination with solar photovoltaic panels.
The floodlight is well apt for lighting tasks on boats and and industrial vehicles with a power consumption of only 18W and a powerful light beam.

Use: A LED work light with high efficiency and minimal power consumption requiring a very low
voltage power supply and with an high IP67 protection degree. Also able to function with a flexible supply range from 9 to 30V DC that allow usage
also with energy coming from photovoltaic solar panels.
A secure use in all situations were electrical safety needs require or suggest to employ low voltage.

On demand it can be supplied for use at line voltage (220/240 V).
In such case is required an external 12 volt power supply to be set separately, as the waterproof model available as an accessory.
Construction: die-cast aluminium body and antiscratch coated polycarbonate protection diffusor.
Equipped with a cable and a couple of waterproof connectors for a quick power connection.
The floodlight is supplied hermetically sealed. No maintenance is required.