MPPT Solar Battery AC Power-Inverter 48V 230V 4kVA
Order code: VS-BWA25
1561.88 je Stk. .
incl. VAT plus Shipping cost
MPPT solar charger and power converter into 230 volt ac line voltage 3000 watt, 4000 VA. For 48V battery backup.
Pure sine wave inverter for mobile power supplies or photovoltaic solar power systems.
The battery charging can be done via solar panels, the mains grid or a diesel generator.
- High-frequency transformer inside
- Surge capacity for inductive loads
- Built-in advanced DSP-controlled MPPT solar charge controller and configurable
- AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to grid voltage or generator power
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- Overload, short-circuit, over temperature, low/high voltage protection
Output voltage: 230V 50 -60Hz, auto-sensing
1 phase (for 3 phases output, 3 inverters have to be linked together)
Up to 6 units can be connected in parallel for power increasing up to 30,000VA)
Pure sine wave
Continuous Load: 4000VA / 3200W
Maximum Power Point Tracking regulates the optimal adjustment of the module voltage to the battery voltage for 30% higher performance.
Max. Charging current: 80A
Solar module power: Max 4000W.
Solar Voltage: 60V - 145V DC
90-300V 50 - 60Hz
For battery voltage: 48V with terminals
Automatic switching to battery power if the mains power fails
Switching time: 10 ms typ.
Max. Battery charging current at grid charging: 60A
Short-circuit protection and overload shutdown.
Standby power consumption is only 2W
Temperature range: 0 - 55°C
Housing: aluminum 460mm x 120mm x 300mm